1. The delivery period shall be from the day following the day on which payment receipt is confirmed to completion of delivery.
2. Public holidays, weekends and any other days during which delivery is impracticable due to a force majeure event are not included as part of the delivery period.
3. Free delivery will be granted to all customers in Malaysia only follow the minimum purchase amount stated at 98percent website, change of minimum purchase is possible in future.
4. Invalid Address
You are responsible for the shipping information while placing the order. You can contact us for updates to your shipping information if your order is not shipped, or you can amend the shipping address from account anytime. Though we make full effort in ensuring your shipping information is updated in our system, we do not guarantee that this update will be correctly reflected on your order depending on various situations. Once your order is shipped, changes are impossible.
If delivery cannot be completed due to absence, invalid, or incomplete shipping details, the parcel will be returned to your local post office pending further action. Depending on your local courier's policy, you will need to claim your parcel from the post office within the stipulated time frame before it gets returned to 98 Percent. 98 Percent may also try in notifying you should this happen
If the address was inputted incorrectly or it was an existing address or if someone accepted the parcel and did not return it, 98 Percent will not be held responsible.
Please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com if you do not receive your parcel after 10 business days.
Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by 98 Percent is 98 Percent's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs after shipping is the customer's responsibility.
2. A purchaser requesting 98 Percent’s approval to return or exchange an item must submit clear evidence of the product defect. Shipping costs of returns may apply subject to the cause of the return. (e.g., return requested due to change of mind).
3. 98 Percent does not take ownership of returned items until the item arrives at 98 Percent’s office. At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In such a situation, 98 Percent does not take ownership of the refunded item. For more information about our returns and refunds, please view our return policy.
1. Oversea orders will be manually processed by 98percent admin. A purchaser please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will provide our assistance within 24 hours direct you to products ordering, delivery and payment settlement. Kindly contact us during the office operation hours it is 9.00a.m to 6.00p.m from Monday to Friday.
2. At 98 percent discretion to waive the order if the country is not in a Malaysia’s courier services list.
Copyright © 98 Percent Sdn Bhd. All Rright Reserved.